Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm Post subject: Heroes of the Vegan Movement Wanted!
Gentle World, a vegan community actively promoting veganism for over 30 years, has been developing an idea we would like to share with you. We are planning to document, in our upcoming website www.TheVeganLife.com the achievements of the individuals (forerunners and current) who have done the most in bringing evolutionary veganism from almost total obscurity to the position of ever-growing awareness it presently holds.
Toward this end, we are compiling a list and short biography of the forerunners and heroes of the vegan movement to preserve for history. We are writing to let you know that you have been nominated as one of those individuals whom others believe have had the greatest influence in bringing the vegan concept to the world.
Please reply with the answers to these questions and send a photo for our data base entitled Heroes of the Vegan Movement.
Your name, brief biography, and organisation of affiliation if applicable:
1. What prompted you to become vegan? When ? Were you a vegetarian before becoming a vegan?
2. Did you have a role model or mentor?
3. Are you a vegan in your lifestyle choices as well as your diet?
4. To what extent do you take your veganism?
5. What is your greatest success story in influencing others to be vegan?
6. What are some of the shining moments you remember in the history of the vegan movement?
7. If you were to write a statement describing your life's mission to be included in the annals of history as your verbal legacy, what would it be?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum